Anchorage to Denali Park Bus Transfers with a stop at Talkeetna – Everyday
THIS ROUTE IS NOT OFFERED IN 2023
Our Anchorage to Denali Park Bus Transportation with a stop at Talkeetna is available everyday from May – Sept. This bus will pick you up and drop off directly at your hotel or airport. We are the only company who provides door to door service between Anchorage and Denali Park.
With two convenient departure times, you will get to your destination with perfect timing.
These transfers also stop at Talkeetna on the way, to drop off passengers going from Anchorage to Talkeetna and pick up passengers going from Talkeetna to Denali.
|Bus Departs: Anchorage Airport and hotels
Bus Stops: Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge on the way.
Bus Arrives: Denali Park hotels
BUS DEPARTURE TIME FROM ANCHORAGE & TALKEETNA
BUS ARRIVAL TIME TO DENALI PARK
Why take a train that takes 8 hours for the same distance (train tracks and highway parallel each other most of the way)? Don’t waste your time sitting in a slow moving train, enjoy Alaska outside!
Anchorage to Denali Park Bus Transportation with a Stop at Talkeetna
- Two convenient everyday departure times
- Bus picks up at most hotels and airport in Anchorage
- Bus drops off and picks up passengers going from Anchorage to Talkeetna and from Talkeetna to Denali Park at the Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge
- Drop off at most hotels in Denali and Healy
Our Anchorage to Denali Daily Bus Transfers – 5-5.5 hour shuttle bus option is the best alternative to get from Anchorage to Talkeetna and then from Talkeetna to Denali Park. We are the only company that offers pick ups at most hotels and airport in Anchorage and drop off at most hotels in Denali and Healy. Our friendly bus drivers/guides will pick you up in our modern coach, where you will be seated in comfort with lots of luggage space in the luggage section.
You will then continue on to the Parks highway in your direct Anchorage to Denali bus. You will learn about history and surrounding places of interest on you way from Anchorage to Denali in your direct transfer bus. We make your experience while traveling from Anchorage to Denali Park easy, convenient and comfortable. Reserve your bus transfer from Anchorage to Denali Park today, receive your confirmation e-mail with travel details and get ready for a scenic ride.
This Anchorage to Denali Express Bus Transfer with a stop at Talkeetna is a shared transfer service in our most comfortable coaches with restroom, tinted windows, easy step up, air conditioner/heater, large picture-view windows, full size individual bus seats.
About Denali State Park, Alaska
Check out this link for information about the Denali State Park
“Denali State Park is an integral part of one of North America’s most spectacularly beautiful regions. The park’s 325,240 acres, almost one-half the size of Rhode Island, provide the visitor with a great variety of recreational opportunities, ranging from roadside camping to wilderness exploration. The park is about 100 air miles north of Anchorage and is divided roughly in half by the George Parks Highway, the major road link between Anchorage and Fairbanks. Situated between the Talkeetna Mountains to the east and the Alaska Range to the west, the landscape varies from meandering lowland streams to alpine tundra. Dominating this diverse terrain are Curry and Kesugi Ridges, a 35 mile-long north/south alpine ridge, the backbone of the eastern half of the park.
“Kesugi” is a Tanaina Indian dialect word meaning “The Ancient One” and is a fitting complement of the Tanana Indian word “Denali” which means “The High One”. At 20,320 feet, Denali is North America’s highest peak. It literally and figuratively towers over Southcentral Alaska from its base in Denali National Park.
Denali State Park was established in 1970 and expanded to its present size in 1976. Its western boundary is shared with its much larger neighbor, Denali National Park and Preserve, formerly Mt. McKinley National Park.”
|Denali Park, ANCHORAGE, AK
- THIS ROUTE IS NOT OFFERED IN 2023
- Morning Transfer:
- Departure from Anchorage 9:00AM – pick up starts about 8:30AM at hotels and airport in Anchorage
- Arrival to Talkeetna 11:45AM – to the Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge
- Departure from Talkeetna 12:15PM – from the Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge
- Arrival to Denali Park 2:45PM – we will drop off at hotels in Denali and Healy for about 30 min
- Afternoon Transfer:
- Departure from Anchorage 3:30PM – pick up starts about 2:45PM at hotels and airport in Anchorage
- Arrival to Talkeetna 6:00PM – to the Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge
- Departure from Talkeetna 6:30PM – from the Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge
- Arrival to Denali Park 9:00PM – we will drop off at hotels in Denali and Healy for about 30 min