Alaska Cruise Transportation Terms and Conditions
All information that you provide to us is confidential. We do not sell lists or give out your information to anybody. WE WILL NEVER GIVE OUT CUSTOMER INFORMATION WITHOUT THE CUSTOMER’S EXPRESS CONSENT.
Shared Bus Service Reservations:
You can book early and lock in our early bird sale prices and rest assured that you can change or cancel your booking for any reason without penalties up until 45 days prior to travel.
It is advised to book early as our regular prices are usually 25% higher the closer it is to the date of your travel or summer months, in addition we do get full on selected days as we have limited seats.
Our family friendly policy allows you to cancel with a full refund due to serious incidents which are limited to medical emergencies, family emergencies, and/or missing the cruise ship due to inability to enter the country because of customs problems at any time even if it is less than 45 days prior to the date of travel.
Charges and Cancellation Dates for Shared Bus Service
You can change or cancel your reservation with no fees or penalties up until 45 days prior to your travel date.
- 10% fee is charged between 45 and 31 days,
- 50% fee is charged between 30 and 15 days prior to travel.
- All reservations are non-refundable within 14 days of travel.
- Medical emergencies are exempt and are refundable at any time (for the person who is sick and his/her immediate family).
- Please consider purchasing travel insurance to cover yourself in the event of any unforeseen circumstance. For more information on travel insurance, or to change or cancel an existing reservation, the best way is to email us email@example.com
Payment and deposit policy
There is no commitment and no payment required before January 1 of your travel year, after that we will place a charge on your credit card.
We charge the full balance at the time of reservation if the balance is less than $250, if the balance is more you are welcome to put 30% deposit at the time of reservation. The remaining balance will be automatically charged to your card within 45 days prior to your transfer. We accept Visa and Master Cards.
Private Bus Reservations:
We require 30% deposit at the time of booking which is refundable up till 60 days prior to travel. We will charge the remaining 70% balance to your credit card 30 days prior to the travel day. Cancellations with less than 30 days are non-refundable for private bus reservations for any reasons.
Special arrangements or circumstances
Please let us know, if you require special arrangements, and we will try to accommodate your needs. We will consider all the circumstances if you contact us, however we are not responsible and will not issue a refund for services delayed or not rendered due to airlines or cruise line non-performance, Mother Nature, acts of terrorism or to other circumstances not mentioned in the above which are beyond your or our control.
In no event shall Alaska Cruise Transportation or its employees, directors, agents, or any other representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or other damages (regardless of the form of action) arising out of (i) use of the service by any person, including but not limited to any damage caused by any reliance on, or any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in, any information and content accessed over the service, (ii) any use or inability to use the service for whatever reason, including but not limited to communications failure or any other failure with transmission or delivery of any information accessed through the service, or (iii) any goods or services discussed, purchased or obtained, directly or indirectly, through the service, in each case even if advised of the possibility of such damages.